Project: Imagine Forest Case Study
Project Goal: To promote and increase awareness of Imagine Forest through creating a colourful, child-friendly brand image.
Imagine Forest needed…
Imagine forest was a concept I created myself, from idea to implementation. The goal of Imagine Forest is to improve the literacy skills of children primarily aged 8 to 12. Its promotional strategy included maintaining a blog, social media channels and sending out an email newsletter regularly to its current members. It is currently in beta testing, with the expected launch date of April 2017.
• Logo and website design
• Promotional material design
• Video promoting Imagine Forest concept
• Social Media management
• Copy for blog, website and email newsletters
• Some key blog posts to check are:
– Winnie the pooh blog post
– Life lessons from children’s literature blog post
• Over 300 blog subscribers
• Increased website traffic
• Over 100 members joined Imagine Forest
• Increased social media shares and engagement